Peter C. Diamond
Peter C. Diamond
In today’s fast paced competitive environment, executives are constantly challenged to develop effective leadership skills while meeting the demands and rigors of a complex corporate environment. Author Peter Diamond performs executive coaching for major businesses using a variety of assessment tools that identify leadership strengths and areas of opportunity. Of course, coaching should suit the climate the executive is in. The kind used in executive coaching in Dubai differs from that in the US, after all. The result of these engagements is enhanced senior management growth that consequently influences productivity and contributes to bottom line results. Research has shown:
- There is a great demand in the workplace for immediate results that coaching can help provide.
- Coaching develops leaders in the context of their current jobs, without removing them from their day-to-day responsibilities.
- As individuals advance to the executive level, development feedback becomes increasingly important, more infrequent and more unreliable.
- Many executives plateau in critical interpersonal and leadership skills.
Diamond Executive Coaching works with high potential executives who want to advance their career, enhance their leadership style and create impact within their organization. Key areas where Peter can help:
- Refining or further developing essential skill sets including: decision-making, priority setting, communications, negotiation, leadership, executive presence and managing conflict.
- Breaking out of old patterns and developing new approaches to attacking problems.
- Changing behaviors to achieve long-term success.
- Managing a difficult manager, team members or external partners.
- Gaining stability in a new position or stretch assignment.
- Developing an action plan for continued success and career advancement.
It is vital that executives enter a coaching relationship willingly and all parties hold the coaching relationship as confidential. For each client, the process will begin with goal setting and establishing desired outcomes.
How Long Does it Take?
A coaching engagement typically lasts three to six months. The desired outcome is to help executives develop an effective leadership style as well as gain clarity on their core belief system (vision, values, purpose).
Contact Peter to learn about his executive coaching services
If you would like Peter to call you, please include a phone number and the best time of day for him to contact you.